CitizenCOP Foundation is a registered non-profit organization based in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The Foundation works towards a variety of social causes and contributes towards nation building.
Our work area is spread across social issues like safety, women empowerment, juvenile justice, education and more.
We work towards –
- Safety & Security of every Citizen through CitizenCOP Application
- Safety of Women and Children with 24*7 Assistance across INDIA
- Support Education System through Performance Analysis System
- Prevent Child Abuse
- Prevent Child Trafficking
- Rehabilitate Children in NEED
- Enhance Interpersonal Skills
- Happiness of Poor Children
- Making every city SMART
CitizenCOP Foundation aims to deliver precisely delivered tools to enhance safety and security of individuals across all sectors of their life. We have extensive experience and expert teams to work across different activities of the Foundation. It is through our teams dedicated efforts and strong zeal that we are able to work for the society.
CitizenCOP Foundation is a registered NGO with certification from Income Tax under section 80G and 12A. Donations to CitizenCOP Foundation are eligible for Tax deduction under Section 80G and 12A of Income Tax Act.